Simple Form for iPad and iPhone
Simple Form makes it easy to collect information from people around you -- they enter their own information right on your device using a simple, kiosk-based interface. The kiosk experience is customizable using themes or your own custom logos and images.
Design your forms by selecting up to 10 entry fields that will display custom prompts and collect the type of data you need. Field types can be text, phone, email, single-choice, date, time, or numeric. Customize single choice fields to include your choice lists or select from one of the common-use templates.
No subscriptions, website sign-up, or connection required. You design the kiosk forms on the device and your collected data resides on the device until you are ready to export it. Your forms. Your data.
You can remotely monitor response collection over wi-fi or bluetooth using Simple Form for iPhone (sold separately) on a nearby device to familiarize yourself with the information real-time as it is collected.
Scan QR code and barcode data into any entry field. The following barcodes are supported: QR, PDF 417, UPC-E, Aztec, Code 39, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 93, and Code 128.
Export the response records to a CSV text file using the following methods:
• Email as an attachment
• Open using other apps installed on the device that support CSV files
• Transfer using AirDrop (if your device supports it)
• Access on iCloud Drive by logging into iCloud using your AppleID
• Access in iTunes when connected to a computer
• Choose the number of entry fields to display (up to 10)
• Change entry field prompt text and field type (text, phone, email, single-choice, date, time, numeric, paragraph)
• Use your custom lists to create single choice fields, or choose from one of the many built-in common-use templates (ex. Service Level, 1-5 Stars, Gender, Yes/No)
• Change button text and instructions that appear on the entry form
• Select from built-in themes to change the appearance of the background and forms
• Use your own images for the background and forms (images must be of specific dimensions to meet layout and size requirements)
• Display or hide the event name and other information during response entry
• Change the color of the text that appears on the forms
• Set a password to exit the kiosk entry cycle
• Change the form transition effect
Guided Access is an iOS feature that allows you to confine access to a single running app on the device. Enabling this feature, along with setting certain options in Simple Form, can prevent respondents from leaving the app during the entry process. More information on setting up Simple Form with Guided Access can be found on the support website: http://corvustech.com/GuidedAccess.