Meeting Attendance for iPad and iPhone
The Meeting Attendance app makes it easy to collect an attendance record at meetings -- attendees enter their own information using a simple, kiosk-based interface. The kiosk experience is customizable using themes or your own custom graphics.
You can add, edit, and delete meetings and attendees on the device, and send email to groups of attendees from within the app. Multiple presenters can share the app and manage their own list of meeting and attendance records.
Remotely monitor attendance collection over wi-fi using Meeting Attendance for iPhone (sold separately) running on a nearby device, so you can familiarize yourself with attendee names as they enter their information.
Scan QR code and barcode data into any entry field. The following barcodes are supported: QR, PDF 417, UPC-E, Aztec, Code 39, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 93, and Code 128.
Export the attendance records to a CSV text file using the following methods:
• Email as an attachment
• Open using other apps installed on the device that support CSV files
• Transfer using AirDrop (if your device supports it)
• Access on iCloud Drive by logging into iCloud using your AppleID
• Access in iTunes when connected to a computer
• Choose the number of entry fields to display (up to 10)
• Change entry field placeholder text and field type (text, phone, email, numeric)
• Change button text and instructions that appear on the entry form
• Select from built-in themes to change the appearance of the background and forms, (iPad version only)
• Use your own images for the background and forms (iPad version only; images must be of specific dimensions to meet layout and size requirements)
• Display or hide the Presentation Name and Presenter Names during attendee entry
• Change the color of the text that appears on the forms
• Set a password to exit the attendee entry cycle
• Change the form transition effect
Guided Access is an iOS feature that allows you to confine access to a single running app on the device. Enabling this feature, along with setting certain options in Meeting Attendance, can prevent attendees from leaving the app during the entry process. More information on setting up Meeting Attendance with Guided Access can be found here.
See our frequently asked questions.